Unlike most of the world, Sunday is the day which anchors my week. Not Monday with all its hype, nor Friday with its “weekend coming soon” lure.
I look forward to Sunday each week, and all week.
For Sunday holds glimpses of our eternal home!
1. The church is actually a gathering of His House on earth.
2. All are welcome to come & accept the key (Jesus) to enter, becoming family when we do.
3. It’s filled with wonder – God revealed through His Word & worship, our testimonies and His miracles.
Want to turn your week upside down?
- Make Sunday your start day.
- Spend time with the Son.
- Get to know those who love Him.
I usually discover a verse each Sunday which helps set the tone for my upcoming week, which helps to remind me to first look to Him for everything and to continuously lift His praise no matter the hard day!
All together now—applause for God! Sing songs to the tune of His glory, set glory to the rhythms of His praise. Say of God, “We’ve never seen anything like Him!” When your enemies see You in action, they slink off like scolded dogs. The whole earth falls to its knees— it worships You, sings to You, can’t stop enjoying Your name and fame. Psalm 66:1-4 MSG