There are a few things which can distract me from listening to His voice. Right now, I am more than slightly sleep deprived with young cats waking me up in the wee hours, a few family members snoring at night, a busy week and a sore throat.
This morning as I woke, He reminded me that I was His kid…
- My most recent achievement is up on His fridge & proudly on display.
- My photo is in His wallet.
- He has signed the legal document in the heavenlies which declares me as His child & heir.
- My name is tattooed on His heart.
- I am always on His mind.
- God not only cares for me as a mother, but provides for me as a good father, and walks close beside me as a brother.
And even more than the fact that I am His, which is already marvelous, He also reminds me that He has made me HOLY. Miraculous yet true! (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
May these verses below become a reminder of His eternal gift of becoming one of His family – His kid, and how much He loves to remind us all of this truth!!
“But to all who did receive Him, who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God.” John 1:12 ESV
“For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith.” Galatians 3:26 ESV
“The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.” Romans 8:16 ESV
and my current favorite…
What marvelous love the Father has extended to us! Just look at it—we’re called children of God! That’s who we really are. 1 John 3:1 MSG
Worship: No Longer Slaves, Bethel Music
#Hischild #holy #whoYousayiam #hopefortheharddays