On the harder days, just getting up out of bed can be difficult for me.
Choosing to have an attitude of gratitude is the first key I have discovered to help me focus on God first.
- Being grateful to wake up each morning
- Able to breathe fresh air
- Physically able to get up off the bed, get dressed, brush my teeth & hair, tie my shoes
- Fresh food & water to eat & drink
- Family & friends who love & support me
- A cozy warm house to come home to & live in in the winter, cooler in the summer, dry in the rain
- A job where I can help others
- Regular access to books to help me study & learn
- The ability to worship God freely at church
And add to this list that God is always with me, loving me, guiding me, even interceding for me when I can’t find the words?
I have a lot to be grateful for, each and every day.
Now some days, one of more off this list may not be like it is normally, but I have found that when I start my day thankful and expressing that gratitude towards the One who provides for me?
That starts my days off in the right direction!
“Always be rejoicing. Give thanks for everything.”—1 Thessalonians 5:16, 18
“Grateful” by Elevation Worship Grateful https://g.co/kgs/EGQcd3