Every Canada Day gives me an opportunity to look back afresh at the things I am thankful for about the country I am blessed to live in.
- The ability to freely go to church without hiding
- Its amazing natural beauty from coast to coast
- The ability to vote
- The blessing of government health care being included in my taxes
- The great public transit in my part of Canada
- A rich history of faith in God
- Home of many of my favorite animals: moose, deer, foxes, beavers, geese
- Many of my favorite foods: maple, wildflower honey, bacon, fries, poutine, fresh local produce and meats
- My many family members
- My many friends and coworkers
What would you add to your “thankful to live in my country” list?
#CanadaDay #2019 #thankfuleh