There are several sounds which bring joy to my soul, besides bible verses and songs of faith.
- Bird song.
- Chipmunk and squirrel chatter.
- Cat purrs and meows.
- A babbling brook, running river.
- Waves crashing against the coast.
- Wind blowing through a forest.
- Rain gently tinkling down my window pane.
- The sound of a steam from a kettle or espresso maker.
- Instruments singing as only they can.
- Hearing a loved one’s laughter, or calling me by name.
- My phone texting me good news.
- The sound of silence which only comes at the end of a raging storm.
What sounds cause joy within you?
experiencingjoy #howjoysounds #hopefortheharddays
2 thoughts on “experiencing joy through sound – do you hear what i hear?”
A male cardinal which sings in our back yard. Symphonies on the radio. A-cappella worship, anywhere.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love those too, mom! Xo