We all have an incredible inner desire to know we matter. To connect with someone who gets us. I am an avid social media user for that reason.
Some days, that one post can:
- Inspire me to keep plugging along on a dreary day.
- Comfort me in my grief and loss.
- Challenge me in my weakness.
- Cheer me along to complete the goal ahead.
- Offer Hope on the days when I need the reminder.
- Reassure me how much I am loved.
@karlaleesdotcom on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr & Pinterest
I also run a virtual small group on Facebook, which is currently closed until the end of June, 2020. The group will reopen for a week to kick off a study I have written on fear & faith.