We all have an incredible inner desire to know we matter. To connect with someone who gets us. I am an avid social media user for that reason.
Some days, that one post can:
- Inspire me to keep plugging along on a dreary day.
- Comfort me in my grief and loss.
- Challenge me in my weakness.
- Cheer me along to complete the goal ahead.
- Offer Hope on the days when I need the reminder.
- Reassure me how much I am loved.
@justmekarlalees on Instagram & Twitter
If you’d like more connection, send me a request to join my private Facebook community women’s group here at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hopefortheharddays/