This summer, I am making a bucket list of 10 books I am looking forward to reading and learning from.
- Keep Your Love on – Danny Silk
- Hosting the Presence – Bill Johnson
- Finding Your Voice: What Every Woman Needs to Live her God-Given Passions Out Loud – Natalie Grant
- Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out and Lonely – Lysa TerKeurst
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way – Lysa TerKeurst
- Stronger than the Struggle: Uncomplicating Your Spiritual Battle – Havilah Cunnington
- Exploring Worship: A Practical Guide to Praise & Worship – Bob Sorge
- Given: The Forgotten Meaning and Practice of Blessing – Tina Boesch
- Shifting Atmospheres: A Strategy for Victorious Spiritual Warfare – Dawna de Silva
- the book of Phillippians – Illuminated Scripture Journal, ESV
And because I like to read really good fiction as well, I will likely be also reading the Bakeshop Mysteries by Ellie Alexander, the Blossom Street Collection by Debbie Macomber, the Well Spring trilogy by James L. Rubart, and anything by Carla Laureano!