Last night was one of those nights.
When you are so tired you can hardly keep your eyes awake, and just as you are comfy in bed trying to fall asleep….
- hubby starts puking (from something he ate)
- daughter gets a massive nose bleed
- hedgehog starts running like a maniac on its wheel
- cat starts snoring
- the weight of the money getting tighter with a third car repair in ten days looming ahead
And you think, right there on the edge of losing it, “How will i ever get to sleep?!” before you hear His whisper, “I’ve got you.”
I left go, give it all to Him, and have a wonderful seven hour sleep. 🙂
God has an amazing way of flashing His promises and blessings through my mind & into my spirit when i need it most.
For in Him, as His Beloved, I am:
- Greatly blessed. I am moving in with the King of all that is, ever has been & ever will be into eternity. I have an eternal inheritance as His daughter, His Beloved. Hullo, can I get an amen, soul?! And if that was not blessing enough, I am never left alone. He is always with me. Even through the worst this world & circumstances can hurl my way. I can rest in His loving care.
- Highly flavored. I have been hardwired uniquely by the Master Craftsman just so, and my uniqueness when offered to Him & for His Kingdom blessed Him. He gives good gifts to all His creation. Each sunrise, sunset, baby cry, flower blooming, rain fall – is a gift for us to enjoy.
- Highly favored. Each talent & skill He bestows on us is a visible sign of His favor, as is our ability to walk right up to Him in His throne room & climb up on His lap, to ask anything we want of Him. As His Beloved, we have especial favor in the eyes of our Love.
- Deeply Loved. His Love is astounding. That You choose to shower Your love upon me, breathtaking wonder! Going to the cross to show me just how much You love me- as far as the east is from the west, with no end? Overwhelming joy!
If you too are in the midst of hard times, take the time to draw close to Him again right in that moment when you feel like you can’t take much more. Allow Him to shoulder your burden, fill You with His peace & love, and comfort you as He walks with you. He truly shines all the brighter against the dark backdrop in your difficult moments. Don’t forget to ask Him to remind you who you are to Him. He loves to love up on His Beloved 🙂