I work as a freelance Virtual Admin Assistant, also referred to as a VA, with over 30 years experience in administration, and a heart to use my talents to serve others.
I do anything from:
- social media post creation & scheduling
- e-blasts & e-newsletter design
- website posts
- take minutes at virtual (& live) board meetings
- help organize documents for taxes
- moderate & post in virtual small groups & biz FB pages
- design flyers, business cards…
- set up social media accounts
- snail mail or email out business letters
I essentially customize my work based on the work that people need help doing!
I prefer to work with people I have met and/or in my area, for safety reasons as a female, and my strengths lie in assisting women & local small biz.
I can help for a period of time, or an ongoing contract, as is needed.
(One thing that I used to do which I no longer do is to edit drafts of books. I find that too hard on my eyesight after switching to bifocals. But I know a great gal who does!)
Contact via Messenger here, and let’s set a virtual coffee date. Our 15 min first chat is on me. If I can’t assist you, I can refer you to one of a number of talented people who can!
My freebie for you for visiting this page is a free work week at a glance printable page. Please download it below.